Thursday, October 8, 2009

Retrospective Narrative


I finally feel confident in knowing what we are doing.  We have come a long way and transcended much confusion, but we have finally come to a conclusion.  Although, many of the previous ideas were strong ones, such as the children's book, I think that the video we have decided to create is the most practical and will be able to target a broader audience.  Although I am still a little unsure of how the video will turn out, I have hope that it will be a success.  Overall, I feel like this project has been difficult to understand, but we have come to a decisive plan and I like it.  Through this project, I have learned how tedious it is to collaborate, and how important it is to communicate and have someone lead the group in its quest.

No comments:

Post a Comment