Thursday, October 1, 2009

Nice Job, NBC

Hello all! Just wanted to give some feedback on ideas that have been recently posted.
James -- I love the rap. I feel as if our junk-food-butt-kicking-veggie idea is coming to fruition. Emphasis on "fruit"ion. Ha. ha. Yeah.
Brigid -- I agree with the two story boards idea. I think we could go in different directions with the idea we have, and we should exhaust every possibility.
Me -- I love your idea. Keep up the good work, me.
Also, this is just a side note that really doesn't have much to do with our idea or anything, but it made me smile: I was watching an episode of one of my favorite shows, Parks and Recreation, (Thursday nights on NBC), and was pleasantly surprised to see that on the show, they have started a community garden in this big abandoned pit. Of course, someone planted marijuana in theirs, which hopefully won't happen to us, but thank you, Parks and Recreation, for showing the humorous side of urban farming. All can watch the episode here.

No comments:

Post a Comment