Thursday, October 8, 2009

Retrospective... Go Team!


When we began the assignment many weeks ago, I think it was an understood goal of ours to focus on children as our target audience. On the subject of where to go from there, however, we were clueless. We wanted to give children their own seedlings to start, and we wanted to draw a storyboard, and we wanted to make a cartoon, and we wanted to make posters. Over the weeks, there have been many different ideas floating in the air, and it wasn't until just recently that we came to a group decision as to how we are going to format and present our idea: A narrative video. As a group, I think many different backgrounds, levels of experience, and creative input are represented through our members. This will ultimately produce what I am sure will be an excellent end result.
I also hope you enjoy my ridiculous motivational picture to go along with the retrospective. Together, Fertilizers, WE can reach the TOP!

No comments:

Post a Comment